Flavours: Bright and citric acidity. Gooseberries, wine gums, praline.
- Coffee Origin: Medellin Excelso, Colombia
- SCAA: 85
- Varietals: Caturra, Typica & Colombia
- Single Origin, 100 % Arabic
- Altitude: 1.000 – 1.900 m.a.s.l
- Processing: Fully washed & sun-dried
Please note: “Tasting Notes” does not mean flavour. The tasting notes listed on each coffee bag are very subtle and only discernible if the coffee is made black.
‘EP’ stands for ‘European Preparation’, which sets a precedent both forthe screen size of the bean (typically 15 and above), and the way in whichthe coffee is hand-sorted. Multiple smallholder farms pick and processtheir own coffee, using individually owned wet mills, before drying thewashed beans in the sun.